I would Like to take this time to welcome everyone to my WordPress blog.
My teaching career has been spent proving that, when provided with the appropriate support, guidance, patience, & understanding, all students are capable of tremendous growth & academic success. My method of educating students with moderate/intensive disabilities has resulted in growth & success well beyond expected levels.
A passion to motivate & guide my students to greater than expected levels of personal & educational growth. Desire a teaching position which will allow me to enhance & inspire the lives of young students with moderate/intensive needs, while helping my school meet AYP.
- Enthusiastic, creative, & passionate educator able to consistently promote student development to their fullest potential.
- Recognized for dedication, compassion, & knowledge; Skilled at meeting the needs of students; Adept at promoting growth & success; Unyielding commitment to students.
- Favor student-centered teaching; Adapt readily to changing circumstances; Experienced teaching in urban, suburban, & rural classroom settings.
- Execution: Planned, designed, & implemented the entire program for my students; Established ambitious goals & high expectations – which promoted students to surpass expected levels of personal & educational growth.
- Knowledge of Subject Matter: Relentlessly seeking the most recent information on subject matter, student needs, & approaches to providing instruction.
- Expressive Clarity: State Audit – recognized for having written error-free IEPs with clear, measurable, & appropriate goals & objectives.
- Motivation & Management: Utilized a balanced blend of motivational & targeted instruction methods to enhance curricula, focus on the 3 R’s – rigor, relevancy, & relationships; Utilized Positive Guidance Model to manage student behavior; Take a genuine interest in students as unique & valuable individuals.
- Licensure: Moderate/Intensive Intervention Specialist (K – 12), Mild/Moderate Intervention Specialist (K – 12), & Visual Art (PK – 12), exp. 6/30/2013
- Educating Young Students with Moderate/Intensive Educational Needs – 6-years experience
Visit Me at